background

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fall


Here are some recent pics. The one of Brooklyn in her blue dress was for her harvest party at preschool. The others are just from the last month or so. I can't believe Brycen is 8 months old. He is doing well, eating solids, he likes everything, still crawling on his stomach, and pulling himself up and climbing on everything.
Brooklyn loves preschool. She is only going 2 days a week so usually one other day at home we do school stuff. She knows all her letters and sounds, counts to 30 and we are working on sounding words out. She is such a sponge. She loves to play the letter game on the computer. It is nice because she can use the mouse by herself so I can put her on the computer while Icook dinner.













4 comments:

Katie and Rick said...

Hill, Brooklyn's outfit in the top pic is so adorable and I love the last photo of your two cuties.

Bryndie said...

Oh my, they are getting so big! Brooklyn is miss smarty pants! I can't believe Bryce is already crawling, time goes by way to fast!

aidanjordan said...

They are both so cute! Brooklyn is one smart cookie! And I just want to pinch Brycen's little cheeks!

Chris and Carrie Elmore said...

I am so impressed at how smart Brooklyn is! Brycen is quite a stunningly handsome little guy!