background

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

24 weeks

Well only 16 more weeks left until we have our little boy. Can you believe I am only 24 weeks in this picture, I look huge. The good part is, it is all belly. I have gained about 9 pounds and am not even up to the weight I was when I got pregnant with Brooklyn. Doctor says everything looks good. Every month he has measured right where he was supposed to be but this week he measured a week big. I hope that doesn't mean anything, we'll have to see next month. I had to cut my head off in the picture because I think it was about 6am and wasn't ready to face the world yet :)

3 comments:

Katie and Rick said...

you look great Hill! I measured 2 weeks ahead of schedule this week as well.

Bryndie said...

Looking good Hill! It has gone by so fast. Can't wait to see this little one!

aidanjordan said...

Oh my gosh, I am so they same way! I have gotten bigger, faster the second time around. But don't you love it?! You look fantastic. Here's to a happy and healthy remaining 4 months!