background

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Here are some pics from Halloween... Tom was a Cruz Azul soccer player, and I was a tennis player. Brooklyn was a little cavebaby (Pebbles). I had some extra material from a costume I had to wear for Early human day at work so I made her a costume. I tried to put a bow in her hair but she would just rip it out so she could see it. She had fun trick or treating, but she had it backwards, she would walk up to a house and take candy out of her bucket and give it to them. it was pretty funny. She also would walk around with an empty candy wrapper and pretend to eat it, and share it with everyone else.

3 comments:

Bryndie said...

Cute costumes. Pretty crafty making Brooklyn's costume, it looks darling! That is so funny about her giving the candy back, I would rather that then eating it all, right?

aidanjordan said...

Great job on the costume! Isn't Halloween so much fun with a little baby?!

SHANNON said...

What great sporty costumes! Brooklyn's costume is so cute, Hill your so crafty.