background

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

One Year Old

We had Brooklyn's party this weekend, it was alot of fun. She loves the water so we got her an Elmo sprinkler.... and a Frog pool. She loved both of them. We were at my parents so we could set them both up in the yard. They also have a big pool that she swam in.
Here is Brooklyn with her cake, she didn't really care to eat it, she was exhausted by then.
Here she is after all of her gifts were opened. Thank you to everyone who was able to make it. I can't believe my baby is one!

4 comments:

Bryndie said...

Happy Birthday Brooklyn! Looks like you had a fun party! Pretty crazy how fast the time flew bye huh? It just seems like yesterday we were at Kates wedding all Preggo!

SHANNON said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKLYN!!

Katie and Rick said...

I can't believe she is 1 either. It looks like she had a blast at her Birthday party. I hope you got the card.

aidanjordan said...

I can't believe Brooklyn turned 1! Happy Birthday, Brooklyn! She is just so cute!

And I haven't ignored the tag, I've just been blog lazy. I promise I will get to it!