background

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sunday afternoon

There is this store next to my gym called Children's Orchard. I have never gone in there thinking it was an expensive childrens botique. Well I went in there yesterday and found out that it is a used clothing store. It has the cutest things, it only buys brand name clothes that are in good condition. I got a cute Nike skirt, some gymboree outfits, a gap skirt and and others that are so cute. Here is one of the outfits... it was 4.99. What a deal! It looks brand new.
Of course the bow is from Bryndie. Anyway, you can take your old clothes and sell them to them for cash, or store credit. I already have a bag of stuff to take and shop some more.

2 comments:

Bryndie said...

Cute outfit,and the bow looks darling on her!

aidanjordan said...

I love the outfit! And the bow is so cute! I never used those kinds of bows because they never looked right on Shelby...she always looked like Richard Simmons...sweating to the oldies or something. Brooklyn is too dang cute!