background

Friday, May 2, 2008

Tag!

Tag! You're it!
Aiden tagged me.
1. What is your husbands name? Thomas John Jesse Coleman
2.How long have you been married? 3 and 1/2 years
3. How long did you date? 2 and 1/2 years
4. Who eats more? He does
5. Who said I love you first? I actually did... kinda scary had never said it before to anyone.
6. Who sings better? Well neither of us are any good, but I am probably better.
7. Who is taller? He is.
8. Whose temper is worse? His is.
9. Who does the laundry? We both do. I do my own, and he does the rest.
10. Who does the dishes? We both do. He does them more though.
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I am on the right side of the bed now. (but I am always confused with this question, I am on the left if you are facing the bed, but the right when you are laying down.)
12. Who does the cooking? I do, Tom isn't really a cook, he burnt an entire loaf of bread trying to make grilled cheese.
13. Who is more stubborn? He is, I hate fighting. I always give in.
14. Who proposed? He did, Christmas morning.
15. Who is most likely to admit that they are wrong? I am.
16. Who's parents do you see the most? Both probably the same they both live close
.17. Who pays the bills? Well, if you mean who makes the money, we both do. I perform the actual act of paying the bills.
18. Who wears the pants? I would say this is pretty even
19. Why do you love your husband? To many reasons to be listed here, but a few: He makes me laugh, he is a great dad, he is a very loving and caring person.
20. Who are four other people you are going to tag? Let's see....Bryndie, Jacqui, Katie and Shannon

1 comment:

aidanjordan said...

Woohoo! You did it! I usually never do those types of things, like when they are forwarded in emails, but hey, when someone specifically tags you, you feel obligated, right?